Camila Cabello – Half Up Half Down Hairstyle/Side Sweeping Bangs
Celebrity Hairstylist: Dimitris Giannetos
Event: NBC’s “The Voice” Season 22
Camila Cabello attended NBC’s “The Voice” Season 22 with a half up half down hairstyle with side sweeping bangs by celebrity hairstylist Dimitris Giannetos.
[Pictured: Camila Cabello – Half Up Half Down Hairstyle (2022) – [Hairstylist: Dimitris Giannetos] – NBC’s “The Voice” Season 22]
Hairstyle Freshness Factor: Fresh
Another home run for Camila Cabello’s glam squad! This look is divine!
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- None Specified
Hairstyle Length: Shoulder Length
Hair Color: Brunette
Bangs/Fringe: Side sweeping bangs
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Social Media Feedback
Positive Feedback: Camila Cabello’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of compliments for this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “OMG, she looks SOOO much prettier without all that mess of long hair hanging down. It really drags her face down, making her look older than she is. So pretty looking now.”
- “Thank you for making Camila more beautiful than she already is 😩❤️”
- “Cute and young.”
Negative Feedback: Not all fans were on board with this look.
- “Don’t cut her hair anymore, please, please don’t 😩😩 it’s too short.”
- “You lost your pretty with that hair color. Horrid stylist.”
- “Seriously, fire that stylist! Your hair color is so ugly! He’s terrible. Go back to your natural color. If it ain’t broke…stop trying to “fix” it. It’s not you. It makes you look older and basic.”
Additional Style Credits
Makeup: Patrick Ta
Additional Camila Cabello Hairstyles
If you like this look, be sure to check out more of Camila Cabello’s hairstyles below!