Charlize Theron – Short Shaggy Choppy Mullet Haircut
Hairstylist: Adir Abergel
Event: Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project 2022 Summer Block Party
Talk about change! Charlize Theron arrived at her 2022 African Outreach Project benefit with a brand new haircut and a brand new hair color. The haircut can be described as a morph between a shag and a mullet. The hairstyle was created by celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel who calls his creation a MIXTE cut to which Charlize replied, “wait a second…… MIXTE?? Is that fancy talk for a mullet in your business?”
Hairstyle Length: Short
Hair Color: Brunette
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
(We may receive a small commission on purchases made through our product links)
Positive Feedback: Many of Charlize Theron’s fans loved her new look. Here’s what they had to say on social media.
- “Love the brown and texture!”
- “Oh snap!! This is next level!! 🔥”
- “Love the details in this cut. The soft perimeters are perfect 💫💎✂️”
Negative Feedback: Not everyone was on board with this new look.
- “Naw. But if anyone can pull it off she definitely can. Why a mullet though?”
- “Honestly… the haircut is so good on her, but please the color no 👎🏼 no way”
- “Hmmmm. Don’t know about that.”
[Pictured: Charlize Theron’s Short Shaggy Choppy Mullet – [Hairstylist: Adir Abergel] – Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project 2022 Summer Block Party – Universal Studios Backlot – Universal City, CA]
Additional Style Credits
Makeup: Kate Lee
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Charlize Theron hairstyles below!