Christina Ricci – Ponytail with Bangs (2023)
Celebrity Hairstylist: Mark Hampton
Event: Showtime’s “Yellowjackets” Season Two Premiere
Yellowjackets actress Christina Ricci attended Showtime’s “Yellowjackets” Season Two Premiere with a ponytail with bangs by celebrity hairstylist Mark Hampton.
[Pictured: Christina Ricci – Ponytail/Bangs (2023) – [Hairstylist: Mark Hampton] – Showtime’s “Yellowjackets” Season Two Premiere – TCL Chinese Theatre – Los Angeles, CA]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray
- Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
- Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode
Hairstyle Length: Shoulder-length
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Social Media Buzz
Positive Feedback: Christina Ricci’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of compliments on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “She is Beautiful, but also she is living the dream that her soulmate is also an incredible celebrity hairstylist. Like she has the lifelong hair hookup. So bravo 👏🏽”
- “How lucky to have your husband as your stylist and actually be great at it.”
- “Love this work. I use bumble and bumble too 🙂 love the magic you do :)”
Negative Feedback: None.
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Cristina Ehrlich
Makeup: Allan Avendaño