Dakota Johnson – Long Curled Hairstyle/Bangs
Hairstylist: Mark Townsend
Event: 2022 Met Gala
Fifty Shades of Grey actress Dakota Johnson attended the 2022 Met Gala with a lush long curled hairstyle with a thick set of bangs styled by celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend.
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
Mark Townsend photographed his workstation with all of the products he used to create this beautiful look. You can check it out here.
(We may receive a small compensation if purchases are made through our product links)
- René Furterer USA
- Harry Josh Pro Tools
- Spornette Styling Brushes
- Mason Pearson Brushes
- Collective Laboratories
Positive Feedback: Dakota Johnson’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of love for this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Best hair in Hollywood!”
- “She’s a stunning woman. Love the deep richness of her hair color. It makes her gorgeous blue eyes pop.”
- “Best Bangs in the Biz!”
Negative Feedback: Though the look is beautiful, some gave pushback that they would like to see something different.
- “When are you gonna do something different with her hair?”
- “Lucky that you get paid for always doing her the same thing. Bored! She’s only cute because she is.”
[Pictured: Dakota Johnson’s Long Curled Hairstyle/Bangs – 2022 Met Gala Celebrating “In America: An Anthology of Fashion” – The Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York City, NY – Hairstylist: Mark Townsend]
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Kate Young
Makeup: Georgie Eisdell