Lisa Rinna’s Short Shag/Mullet Haircut
Celebrity Hairstylist: Jae-Manuel Cardenas
Event: Sighted in Manhattan
Lisa Rinna was sighted in Manhattan with a hairstyle that hairstylist Jae-Manuel Cardenas called “tousled.” The shag/mullet was severely criticized on social media, with many followers comparing the new look to Sonic the Hedgehog. You can get a better idea of the origination of the comparison by clicking on her hairstylist link above to see a side shot of the style.
[Pictured: Lisa Rinna’s Short Shag/Mullet Haircut – [Hairstylist: Jae-Manuel Cardenas] – Manhattan, NY – ]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- None specified.
Hairstyle Length: Short
Hair Color: Brunette
Hairstyle Category: Casual/Everyday
Social Media Feedback
Positive Feedback: Some fans absolutely loved her new look. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Wow, you look absolutely stunning and the hair is perfect 🤩”
- “Omg. Fabulous as always!!!”
- “Love this look on Lisa 🙌🔥❤️!!! Amazing work !!!”
Negative Feedback: Lisa’s social media followers aren’t always the nicest. When it comes to her hair (our only focus) usually the singular complaint is that she has worn the same style for a long time.
- “Why did I instantly think of Sonic the Hedgehog??? And I love Rinna too …she cracks me up but I can’t with the hair 😂”
- “Looks more like a sonic the hedgehog moment…😬😬”
- “Electro shock therapy patient zero”
- “The amount of makeup, hairspray and lip gloss lol”
- “It’s giving 🐔”
Additional Style Credits
Makeup: Bruce Wayne
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Lisa Rinna hairstyles below!