Florence Pugh – Buzz Cut (2023)
Celebrity Hairstylist: Peter Lux
Event: 2023 Met Gala
Nobody can accuse A Good Person actress Florence Pugh of being boring in the hairstyles department. She is known for pushing the envelope with unique and intriguing hairstyles every time she hits the red carpet. Pugh’s latest appearance at the 2023 Met Gala shocked fans when she appeared with a brand new buzz cut and hair color.
The look was created by celebrity hairstylist Peter Lux who received plenty of bashing after posting the look on Instagram. His post, “Hair by me,” was followed by comments like “Are you fired now?” “Hair by me, bro, what hair??” and “I believe the term is fugly.”
[Pictured: Florence Pugh – Buzz Cut (2023) – [Hairstylist: Peter Lux] – 2023 Met Gala – Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York City, NY]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- None specified.
Hairstyle Length: None
Hair Color: Black
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Social Media Feedback
Though Florence Pugh’s hairstylist received a boatload of negative comments, many applauded the look. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Is this her first shaved head? How excited/nervous was she? 😮 Round of applause to the whole team 👏👏👏👏”
- “The shaved head is everything! 😍”
- ” This look is amazing, and I think one of my favourites of all time.”
- “Hair by me… that’s funny…🔥”
- “The thing in her nose. Now a buzz cut. Florence has gone downhill in looks. She used to be so hot. 👎”
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Rebecca Corbin Murray
Makeup: Alex Babsky