- Celebrity Hairstylist
- Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- Hairstyle Stats
- Social Media Feedback
- Additional Style Credits
Selena Gomez – Blonde Ponytail
Celebrity Hairstylist: Marissa Marino
Event: VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World
Lose You to Love Me singer Selena Gomez attended the VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World with a brand new blonde hair color casually pulled back into a low ponytail styled by celebrity hairstylist Marissa Marino.
[Pictured: Selena Gomez’s Blonde Ponytail – VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World – SoFi Stadium – Inglewood, CA – Hairstylist: Marissa Marino]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Hairstyle
- None specified.
Tool & Product Brands Recommended/Used by Hairstylist
- Dyson Hair Styling Tools
- Olivia Garden Beauty Tools
- Conair Hair Styling Tools (Knot Dr. All-in-One Large Oval Dryer Brush)
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Blonde
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Positive Feedback: Selena’s fans gave this look plenty of hearts and fire emojis! Here’s what they had to say on social media.
- “Blond in red? BOMBshell aleeeert!!!”
- “So GORGEOUS!”
- “Power 🔥 Amazing 😍 Perfect 👏”
Negative Feedback: A few fans weren’t feeling it.
- “Sorry but this look ain’t it!”
- “Her blonde hair would look much better parted to the side pls? and in general, why is she so obsessed with parting in the middle? It doesn’t even suit her that much.”
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Kate Young
Makeup: Hung Vanngo
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Selena Gomez hairstyles below!