Irina Shayk – Divine Lines Vintage Hairstyle (2023)
Celebrity Hairstylist: Jacob Rozenberg
Event: 76th Annual Cannes Film Festival
Russian model Irina Shayk attended the 76th Annual Cannes Film Festival with a wonderfully artistic wet-look hairstyle with vintage lines by celebrity hairstylist Jacob Rozenberg.
[Pictured: Irina Shayk – Divine Lines Vintage Hairstyle (2023) – [Hairstylist: Jacob Rozenberg] – 76th Annual Cannes Film Festival – Apple Original Films’ “Killers Of The Flower Moon” World Premiere – Palais des Festivals – Cannes, France]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- None Specified
How to Achieve This Look
The hairstylist did not share information on creating the hairstyle, but the makeup artist, Tatyana Makarova, shared the products she used.
- Pat McGrath Labs – Divine Skin: Rose 001™M The Essence
- Pat McGrath Labs – SatinAllure™ Lipstick in ‘DIVINE ROSE’ – Cool Blush
- Pat McGrath Labs – Divine Bronzer in ‘NUDE HONEY’ – Neutral Bronze Permagel Ultra Glide Eye
- Pat McGrath Labs – Pencil ‘XTREME BLACK’
- Pat McGrath Labs – FetishEYES™ Mascara
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Black
Hairstyle Category: Formal
Social Media Buzz
Positive Feedback: Irina Shayk’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of compliments for this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Loved this look so much!”
- “Stunning 😍😍😍😍”
- “Wow. Beautiful Jacob!”
- “Very special…Very Jacob. 😍”
- “Gorgeous 😍😍😍😍”
Negative Feedback: None.
Additional Style Credits
Our focus may be hairstyles, but it takes a village . . . or a “glam squad,” in this case, to create a cohesive look. Here are the additional talented individuals whose creativity inspired this look.
- Stylist: None
- Makeup: Tatyana Makarova
- Dress: Giorgio Armani
- Jewelry: Messika – Kankake earrings and ring from the Beyond The Light High Jewelry Collection.