Jamie Lee Curtis – Short Choppy Hairstyle/Baby Bangs
Hairstylist: Sean James
Event: The 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards
True Lies star Jamie Lee Curtis attended The 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards with a short brushed back hairstyle styled by celebrity hairstylist Sean James.
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
(We may receive a small compensation if purchases are made through our product links)
- FHI Heat – Stylus High Altitude Root Lift and Stylus Stay Put Hairspray
- FHI Heat – Platform Nano Salon Pro 2000
Positive Feedback: Jamie Lee Curtis’ fans gave her hairstylist lots of love for this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Beautiful work! She slayed last night!”
- “AMAZING AS ALWAYS! She looks gorgeous!”
- “This look and hair are getting the attention it deserves!! Great work!”
Negative Feedback/Constructive Criticism: Though the majority loved this look there were a few that weren’t as impressed.
- “I don’t like this hairstyle. Jamie Lee looks older with this haircut. However, the dress is beautiful!”
[Pictured: Jamie Lee Curtis’ Short Brushed Back Hairstyle – Moet & Chandon – The 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards – The Beverly Hilton Hotel – Beverly Hills, CA – Hairstylist: Sean James]
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Jane Ross
Makeup: Camille Clark
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Jamie Lee Curtis hairstyles below!