Jane Fonda – Super Long Ponytail
Hairstylist: Jonathan Hanousek
Event: 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
Barbarella star Jane Fonda attended the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards with a super long ponytail and a thick set of bangs styled by celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Hanousek. The ponytail was obviously extensions but her hairstylist cut fresh bangs for her appearance at the Emmys.
Tools & Products Used to Create This Look
(We may receive a small compensation when purchases are made through our product links)
Positive Feedback: Jane Fonda’s fans gave her glam team lots of love for this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Omg, the high ponytail on her at her age is a game changer!! Yay for you for this!!!”
- “Just perfect the hair show stopper of the night!”
- “These bangs were everything!!”
Negative Feedback: Not all were as impressed with this new look.
- “Beautiful but way too young of a look for her. Looks like she was photoshopped over Taylor swifts face.”
- “No. No. Much better with her short hair. This is not her at all.”
[Pictured: Jane Fonda’s Super Long Ponytail/Bangs – 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater – Los Angeles, CA – Hairstylist: Jonathan Hanousek]
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Tanya Gill
Makeup: David De Leon
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Jane Fonda hairstyles below!