Kristen Stewart – 50’s Pinup Ponytail
Celebrity Hairstylist: Adir Abergel
Event: 2021 Met Gala
Happiest Season actress Kristen Stewart attended the 2021 Met Gala with a high ponytail with victory roll/bumper bangs styled by celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel.
[Pictured: Kristen Stewart’s 50’s Pinup Ponytail – the 2021 Met Gala benefit “In America: A Lexicon of Fashion” – Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York City, NY – Hairstylist: Adir Abergel]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Hairstyle
- Virtue – Create Volumizing Mousse
- Dyson Hair Tools
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Blonde
Bangs/Fringe: Bumper bangs
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Social Media Buzz
Positive Feedback: Kristen’s fans sent a lot of love to her hairstylist on social media. Here’s what they posted.
- “Wow had to look twice she looks so different but beautiful as always! And you did an amazing job as always!”
- “That’s the most beautiful Look I’ve seen ever!”
- “Adir! You keep pushing the boundaries! 🙌 Stunning work. You are so talented!”
Negative Feedback: Not all fans were impressed.
- “Everything is awful. She’s so pretty but the hair…the outfit….”
- “I hate…. sorry!”
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Tara Swennen
Makeup: Jillian Dempsey
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Kristen Stewart hairstyles below!