Lady Gaga – Intricate Updo
Hairstylist: Frederic Aspiras
Event: 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Lady Gaga attended the 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards with a breathtaking intricate updo that was literally a work of art styled by celebrity hairstylist Frederic Aspiras. <<<Click the link to get step-by-step instructions for the hairstylist to create this look.
Hairstylist Tip: Spray your hairbrush with hairspray when smoothing the surface of the hair to control flyaways.
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Blonde
Hairstyle Category: Formal
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
(We may receive a small commission on purchases made through our product links)
- ghd North America Hair Styling Tools
- ghd helios professional hair dryer
- ghd ceramic vented radial brush in size 3
- ghd platinum+ styler
- ghd paddle brush
- ghd tail comb
Positive Feedback: Lady Gaga’s fans gushed over this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “I love this style on Gaga. Absolutely timeless 👏”
- “Timeless, classic & flawless 👏💛✨”
- “This has got to be my favorite natural updo on her 😍❤️ so classy, so intricate!!!”
Negative Feedback: At least one fan misses the funky hairstyles from the past.
- “This is gorgeous ❤️ but can we please have crazier looks next? 😢”
[Pictured: Lady Gaga’s Intricate Updo – 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards – MGM Grand Garden Arena – Las Vegas, NV – [Hairstylist: Frederic Aspiras]]
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Sandra Amador
Makeup: Sarah Tanno