Selena Gomez – Textured Tousled Ponytail
Celebrity Hairstylist: Marissa Marino
Event: “Only Murders In The Building” Season 2 Los Angeles Premiere
Only Murders in the Building actress Selena Gomez attended the “Only Murders In The Building” Season 2 Los Angeles Premiere with a textured, tousled ponytail styled by celebrity hairstylist Marissa Marino. There are always a few social media folks that post negative comments, but this particular hairstyle received quite a bit of backlash from Selena’s fans. See some of the comments below.
[Pictured: Selena Gomez’s Textured Tousled Ponytail – [Hairstylist: Marissa Marino] – “Only Murders In The Building” Season 2 Los Angeles Premiere – DGA Theater Complex – Los Angeles, CA]
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Brunette
Extensions: 18″ Great Lengths USA extensions
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- 18″ Great Lengths USA extensions
Positive Feedback: Selena Gomez’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of compliments on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “I love this look😍”
- “Gorgeous 😍😍😍😍”
- “She looks so good!! Amazing job as always 😍💓”
Negative Feedback: Surprisingly, there were quite a few fans that were not at all pleased with this look.
- “I mean did u call this a hair style? Not Professional at all”
- “I miss selena’s old hair”
- “all you know how to do is a ponytail and bun”
- “Why can’t you guys be updated. There are so many good hair styles. U guys has to take selena serious”
- “What the **** that u do to her hair 🤯 honey u need to work in that”
- “Girl this looks basic”
- “Stop aging her with these looks. She has beautiful hair that we never get to see.”
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Kate Young
Makeup: Melissa Murdick
Nails: Tom Bachik
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Selena Gomez hairstyles below!