Salma Hayek – Long Curled Hairstyle
Celebrity Hairstylist: Jennifer Yepez
Event: 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Frida actress Salma Hayek breezed onto the red carpet at the 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards with an elegant long curled hairstyle by celebrity hairstylist Jennifer Yepez who shared her secrets with her Instagram followers.
- Start with damp hair.
- Spray Unite Hair 75 Seconds Detangler midshaft to ends, followed by Unite Boosta Volumizing Spray midshaft to ends.
- Apply two pumps of Unite U oil, mostly on ends.
- Blow dry your hair with a medium round brush. Make sure you have your hair nice and sleek.
- Using a 1-inch 3/4 curling iron, curl in sections making sure that one section goes downwards and the next section goes upwards all over the head. Keep the ends out. When framing the face, 1 section goes down, and the next section goes away from the face.
- Use a large tooth comb and comb out all your hair. Then make sure you have a clean middle part.
- Finish off with Unite GO365 Hairspray all over to keep the hair in place.
- Tame all the flyaways and clean up the hairline with a toothbrush.
- To finish off the look, spray Unite 7seconds Glossing just on the ends to give your hair that beautiful shine.
[Pictured: Salma Hayek – Long Curled Hairstyle – [Hairstylist: Jennifer Yepez] – 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards – Beverly Hilton – Beverly Hills, CA]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- Unite Hair Care Products
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Brunette
Hairstyle Category: Casual/Formal
Social Media Buzz
Positive Feedback: Salma Hayek’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of compliments for this look on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “So beautiful 😍❤️”
- “Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥”
- “❤️❤️❤️ stunning”
Negative Feedback: None.
Additional Style Credits
Makeup: Makeup by Mario