Selena Gomez – High Ponytail
Celebrity Hairstylist: Marissa Marino
Event: 80th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Only Murders in the Building actress Selena Gomez attended the 80th Annual Golden Globe Awards with a high ponytail by celebrity hairstylist Marissa Marino.
[Pictured: Selena Gomez – High Ponytail (2023) – [Hairstylist: Marissa Marino] – 80th Annual Golden Globe Awards – The Beverly Hilton – Beverly Hills, CA]
Hairstyle Freshness Factor: Fresh
Yet another new and interesting hairstyle coming from Selena Gomez’s glam squad.
Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- Rene Furterer USA
- Olivia Garden International
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Brunette
Hairstyle Category: Casual
Social Media Feedback
Positive Feedback: Selena Gomez’s fans gave her hairstylist plenty of compliments on social media. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Only high ponies in the building! ✨”
- “Beautiful inside and out”
- “She looks absolutely gorgeous 💜💜”
Negative Feedback: Gomez’s hairstylist receives a bit of criticism every time she styles the actress’s hair.
- “Marissa, I BEG you to let her hair loose and curled 🙏🙏🙏🙏 this sleek hair it’s beautiful but underwhelms her.”
- “Hair down when? Beach waves weave in PLEASE”
- “The hair felt short, again. *sighs*”
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Kate Young
Makeup: Hung Vanngo
Nails: Tom Bachik
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Selena Gomez hairstyles below!