- Celebrity Hairstylist
- Tools & Products Used to Create This Style
- Hairstyle Stats
- Social Media Feedback
- Additional Style Credits
Selena Gomez – Glamorous Updo
Celebrity Hairstylist: Marissa Marino
Event: 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards
Wizards of Waverly Place actress Selena Gomez attended the 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards with a glamorous updo styled by celebrity hairstylist Marissa Marino.
[Pictured: Selena Gomez’s Glamorous Updo – 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards – Barker Hangar – Santa Monica, CA – Hairstylist: Marissa Marino]
Tools & Products Used to Create This Hairstyle:
- None specified.
Tool & Product Brands Recommended/Used by Hairstylist
- Dyson Hair Styling Tools
- Olivia Garden Beauty Tools
- Conair Hair Styling Tools (Knot Dr. All-in-One Large Oval Dryer Brush)
Hairstyle Length: Long
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hairstyle Category: Formal
Positive Feedback: Selena’s fans liked this look. Here’s what they had to say on social media.
- “So so so beautiful and natural!”
- “Beautiful as always!!”
- “Best look of the night!”
Negative Feedback: There was a little bit of pushback that she is wearing her hair up too often.
- “Are you capable of leaving her hair down?”
- “WE NEED A WEAVE! I’m sick of the bun.”
Additional Style Credits
Stylist: Kate Young
Makeup: Hung Vanngo
If you like this look, be sure to check out more Selena Gomez hairstyles below!